All our readers know how huge fans we are of concept art showing off phone hardware. This beautiful concept comes from the brilliant mind of Yanko Andreev. This is a concept for a Microsoft Surface branded Windows Phone.
Check it out!
- Metal unibody design with chrome real metal detailing
- Large high definition display with curved edges
- 16 MP camera with PureView technology and wide-angle lenses
- Powerful productivity features
- entirely wireless phone with no ports for data connection and charging
- portable docking station with two USB devices, HDMI port and 3.5 mm jack
- Dimensions - 141 x 72 x 11 mm
- Weight - 189 g
- Display - IPS technology LCD capacitive touchscreen with curved edges, 16M colors
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.1 inches
- three stereo speakers (two front and one back)
- Battery - Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh
- Memory - 128 GB storage + MicroSD, 4 GB RAM
- CPU – 2GHz Tegra 4 - 4-plus-1 cores
The style is just beautiful and a beast at 5.1 inches. However, the only misstep is suggesting that Microsoft would have the ability to put Pureview technology into theur own device.
This design however, I believe would be an instant hit. What do you guys think?