It looks like EA’s ‘Real Racing 2′ will be making its way onto the Windows Phone Store as a Nokia exclusive soon. The game has now been featured on Xbox360Achievements with a full list of achievements which usually means that the game should be available really soon.
Real Racing 2 sets the pace as the most critically-acclaimed racing simulation on Android. Speed away with hours of high-performance gameplay, cutting-edge graphics, and intuitive controls. Experience the excitement, competition, and glory of authentic championship racing with Real Racing 2!
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of exhilarating gameplay. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun or try to beat the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways, and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
- Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
The game was one of 11 Electronics Arts games that Nokia secures as exclusives for its Lumia line, and it is not clear how long the rest of the Windows Phone community will have to wait for the game to arrive.
Source: Xbox360Achievements via: wpdaily, wmpu