We reported back in March that Ratrod Studio who released the first Unity engine game to Windows Phone, Drift Mania Championship 2 has plans on releasing their new game ‘Drift Mania: Street Outlaws’ for all mobile platforms October 10th. Check out the new game and features below:
"Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.
From Japan where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.
Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the Drift Mania series, Street Outlaws features 21 vehicles, high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode."
- Supports all latest generation devices and high resolution displays
- Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
- Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
- Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
- 13 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
- 12 drift courses to master from different worldwide locations
- 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
- Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
- Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
- 3 levels of difficulties
- 5 race camera configurations
- Full race replays
- Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese
- Compatible for all popular mobile gaming platforms including Windows 8 and Windows Phone
- Stay tuned for the release of the game later this week!..
Source: Ratrod Studio Pocketgamer